Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End, Read Inside

Go down

The End, Read Inside Empty The End, Read Inside

Post  Armyboi Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 pm

I guess this is the end, nobody has stepped up and said they will take over.

It's been about 2 months now, nobody wants to make the new server. If anyone wishes to now, you can take the population of whats left, our forums, and our GMs and Admins. You can give the GMs and Admins who still want to play positions you decide fit them.

Like me, just because I was an event GM, doesn't mean you can't change my position, for better or for worse (No matter what, you're effed about me being the forum Admin Razz).

What I will do now

I will gladly help anyone with servers if they need it, but I will expect some kind of thank you, even if it's just words, instead of you being like "HELP... Okay great bye"

I could be a GM, I could host, I can be a co-owner, forum mod, anything.

On hosting though, I have 2 gigs of ram, 4 max, if I find more 189 pin ram sticks I will put them in immediately. If you want me to host, I will need some help getting Xampp and everything set up (Like MySql).

If nothing in this thread takes place at all, it was a good time guys, I will still check these forums for people inviting me to servers and such (But please, no spam, or spoonfeeding server invites).
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday : 1994-02-10

https://unpredictablestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down