Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady's GM app

2 posters

Go down

Shady's GM app Empty Shady's GM app

Post  Shady Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server(s) that you have been in (Pics could give you a big advantage of being picked)

I have been a GM on a couple of servers. I made a server with my bro and cousin at one time. I was a Gm on Domination story, BetchStory, and Summer story. I forgot to take screenshots on DominationMS. I deleted all my SummerStory Photos. D:. My cousin (David) may have some with us. I will ask him if he has any. But i found a screen shot on David's comp when i played BetchStory. Here is my screen shot.Shady's GM app Maple010Shady's GM app Maple011

Domination story- level 3 gm
Betch story- level 5 gm
Summer story- level 3 gm

2. What do you consider hacking?

This is what i consider hacking. God mode,Dupex Vac,Meso hack,HP hack,MP hack,Level hack,NX hack,Jump hack, Speed hack, and others. I think the reason why people like to hack is because they are either mad or they like to mess with games. But i don't think they know the consequences of hacking.

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?

I will help people if they have problems with the game. I will try hosting events once in a while so they could take a break of training. I will have conversations with people. I will never be shy. I will be nice to everyone because they deserve it. I will definitely not be a pushover. If i see someone hacking i would give them one warning and i would put them in jail for like 5-10 minutes. If they do it again i would ban him/her from Unpredictable MS if i have proof.

4. How old are you?(for maturity)
I am 16 right now (im turning 17 in June.)

5.How will you help this server?

I will vote everyday for this server. I would try to get as many people as i can to vote for this server too. I usually help out the server a lot. Including members, staff members, and other people in need. Showing where places are, questions and etc... I could also bring friends to play and other people I know.

6. How will you help advertise for this server?

I could make banners. i would get people from other servers to join this server.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.

I am a dedicated person. I am trustworthy kind generous and smart. I am an active person. I could go on for about 4 hours. But i can go on longer if you need me.

8. Can you code Java or C++?(GM's apps dont have to answer this question)

If you need me to code i will learn.

9. List Your biggest flaw.

Some poeple say I talk 2 much. Razz Im not sure if thats true but you can decide for yourself. lol.

10. Why should Unpredictable Ms choose you as a GM?(list 3 reasons)

My first reason is i always tell the truth. Even if i did something wrong i will tell the staff, and i will apologize and take the punishment like a man.
My second reason is i like helping people with things. If you guys give me a job, i will not only finish i will also try to do extra.
My third reason is i am really good at fixing fights or arguments. I will give them the best possible answer. I am good at giving advice so i think i can handle fights and stuff like that.

11. Anything Else?
When i stick with something i never give up. So i think its a good thing because if i keep trying i will eventually succeed. Well thank you for reading my GM application.Smile

Last edited by Shady on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 am; edited 18 times in total

Shady

Back to top Go down

Shady's GM app Empty Re: Shady's GM app

Post  Rain (I'M A BABY! WOO!) Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Nice app. *Applause*

Rain (I'M A BABY! WOO!)

Back to top Go down