Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Installation Probs...

2 posters

Go down

Game Installation Probs... Empty Game Installation Probs...

Post  tdr612 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:47 pm

I may just be retarded since I never really have gotten the hang of installing private servers, but uhh...this is what I did...

I downloaded maplestory v.62 which was on the homepage for unpredictablems. Within the folder (after extracting into the nexon folder I had ms in prior before deleting all the current ms files) there is no unpredictablems but instead a ton of other ones...then I downloaded the other file on this site and uhh...well...its unpredictable ms but it doesn't want to run because it keeps saying this "failed to initialize"

So uh whats the deal? I was kinda hoping on joining this ps today and play it all day...now im going to be waiting for how to fix this all day...ugh...

Small suggestion: Either a Help section on forum or add some things to FAQ about game installation.

Another thing- I read it's now non-hamachi and honestly never played a hamachi ps so I guess I have good timing but uhh...that IS the case right? I don't need that hamachi stuff do i?

Ty to anyone giving me their time to help me. =)

~TDR~

tdr612

Back to top Go down

Game Installation Probs... Empty Re: Game Installation Probs...

Post  tdr612 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Found a guide thought it said guilds not guides so yeah ill prolly figure it out now so u can delete this gm

Edit: Ok never mind. I followed those instructions flawlessly now I get another similar error that occurs when i double click the unpredictablems.exe. In the guide it mentions some people may need to download the kiki files? And it says they are located on the \"other site\" in bottom right corner yet on BOTH the two sites I cannot seem to find it.

One idea: I want feed back on this before i try this...my pc is old and it takes a whole day to download the maplestory client, last night i downloaded the v.62 from http://www.wix.com/v1ethanzo196/UnpredictableMS
but I am using the unpredictablems.exe that i downloaded from http://unpredictablems.tk/. I HOPE I AM WRONG but do i need the v.62 download from http://unpredictablems.tk/ instead? I want to leave this as a last resort...

And btw to whomever just posted...I am not that much of a noob =P Believe it or not this will be at least my 20th different ps. I just never usually have issues installing. What you said to do I did and get those errors for.

Last edited by tdr612 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

tdr612

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Okay okay um, I'm not an expert either. I'm no where CLOSE to being one.
But it seems like you didn't drag the client file (the unpredictableMS mushroom house thing) into the v.62 folder.
Once you do that, you can either open unpredictableMS from the folder, or create a shortcut to it.
C: hope it helps.
tell me if you need any help.
I'll be on for a bit longer.

mademoiselle

Birthday : 1993-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  tdr612 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm

mademoiselle wrote:Okay okay um, I'm not an expert either. I'm no where CLOSE to being one.
But it seems like you didn't drag the client file (the unpredictableMS mushroom house thing) into the v.62 folder.
Once you do that, you can either open unpredictableMS from the folder, or create a shortcut to it.
C: hope it helps.
tell me if you need any help.
I'll be on for a bit longer.

Erm read my edited post...lol.

tdr612

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Hrm..
Hold on give me a second :3

mademoiselle

Birthday : 1993-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  tdr612 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Uh ok. And yeah, I searched both sites for those kiki files and I don't see them anywhere. If you want to chat using the chatbox I'm logged into it...

tdr612

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down