Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sarawr's event assistant application.

5 posters

Go down

sarawr's event assistant application. Empty sarawr's event assistant application.

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 am

[DON'T WORRY PIZZAFACE, DIS NOT BE-ETH A JOKE]

[1. Are you creative? Why or why not?
I am a rather creative person. When I create art or look at artwork, the abstract qualities appeal to me. I would say that applies to my own lifestyle as well. I put my perspective in a position to make things a bit more interesting. To give it it's own special light to it. I wouldn't say it's to defy a trendy movement of people, but it's something that I naturally do. It is an innate characteristic of me.

2. Are you a hyper fun person or quiet and calm person?
The majority of the UPS[the duey thing still cracks me up lawl.] knows me to be that girl that uses caps in an energetic fashion. I cannot categorize myself between the two, but I would have to say I lean towards the 'hyper fun person'(obviously lul). I think that if one person were to have much energy, it would then spark those lights in others and sway their dormant side to jump out and get in with the hype. LIKE A CHAIN REACTION WOOHOO. BUT, despite my conduct so far (to those who've met me), I do have my quiet and calm side. This will come out when the situation calls for it. In reality, I do exemplify being the calm person of a crowd. I know to shut my piehole when I have to. I can be a gentlelady. ♥️

3. What kind of grades do/did you make in school?
The last semester grades ended with all above 90.
I took all honors and a single AP class this year. EXCEPT for my nutrition class (foods).
However, I did move STATES in the middle of the year, so I would say that created a disadvantage due to a need to catch up in lessons.
For my first semester I received grades of 92 and above in the same courses.

4. How old are you?
I am currently 15 years old. But I am turning 16 in November. But I'd like to viewed with my grade level rather than age on terms of maturity. [Since I am young for my grade level anyways.] I am now becoming a Junior.
EDIT: Wow, I worded this pretty badly. I just meant, I'm maturer than my age. Although it doesn't appear that way c; & I put September... but I turn 16 in November lul.

5. Do you play any instrument?
I've played the piano from ages 4-7, 9-12/13(?); and the clarinet (grades 6-10)

6. Have you ever been in charge of anything?
Ehh, on maplestory, I was the event coordinator for a little(but to be honest, I only hosted a couple) in a guild and I owned a guild on GMS.

7. Are you active enough to talk to me almost every day, and long enough to get
some ideas through?

I am active when it comes to talking/ discussing anything. However when the school year begins, I am afraid I won't be able to play on the server as much as I would like. But I am still available to help with any needs through chat.

8. Tell me an idea for an event? (Be creative, the better the idea, the better
chance you have)

Mm, along with the current events that already take place, something like the most collected of item X in the allotted time of X is something simple to do. For example, since its summer time, why not collect some turtle shells at the beach, FLORINA BEACH wahooo. c:
Another small event could be done in hopes of gaining more players such as the new people stating who they were referred by. And the person who referred the most would attain a prize of some sort.
Or maybe some sort of contest like best promotional banner; video; etc to advertise UPS. 0:
MMM, OR MAYBE LIKE CAPTURE THE FLAG. Kind of. There would be teams divided into however many, and they would be located in a map full of monsters. It has to be a unique map, like a map that spawns monster X, and that map is the ONLY map that spawns that monster. So teams would go off and try to gain as many of the monster's drop and at the end of the timer, whichever team has the most wins[duh]! BUT to try to 'stop' the other team from gaining your monster's drop, some will have to stay behind in the map and KS them and loot the item themselves. Then to avoid those little cheaters, teams have to separate into channels as well. EQUALLY of course. Kinda get it sort of? :0 I can elaborate if you're interested.

9. Can you code Java? (NPCs only, not required, but do answer)
LOL NO. I'm terrible with technology. ♥️ No liee.

10. Anything you want to tell me for brownie points?
Hrm. At a cursory glance, it doesn't appear so, but I am a person that enjoys helping others. My conscience tugs at me when someone is in need. Sometimes I am unwilling, but I push myself to do so. "IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO" kind of thing. c: If I were to get the position, I will never act with snobbery. I MIGHT do it playfully as a joke. But I do not truly mean it... [it's just how I am ;_;] I LOVE meeting new people, which helps me gain more knowledge and inspirations to make well thought out ideas. Wellllllllllll... that's pretty much it. I can't really say what's good about me, lets keep it modest yes? c:

Erin says: Sarah is specials Very Happy VOTE HER FOR EVENT ASSISTANT

[SEEEEEEE PIZZAFACE? SARAH WAS REAL SRS ABOUT DIS.]

Last edited by mademoiselle on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mademoiselle

Birthday : 1993-11-05

Back to top Go down

sarawr's event assistant application. Empty Re: sarawr's event assistant application.

Post  Blue Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 am

I love the color scheme Very Happy
I vote for Sarah
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

sarawr's event assistant application. Empty Re: sarawr's event assistant application.

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 am

lul no, i votes for erin. c:

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

Sarah I like your event idea xP It was creative, the CTF thing, but the way I'd change it is in a PvP map Very Happy and have 2 teams be in parties and the team with the most of a certain, pre-defined item, wins.
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday : 1994-02-10

https://unpredictablestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 pm

0: A pvp map would be cool!@
Like cpq.. for higher levels lul. c:

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Except you are in the same room able to fight Razz
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Psh..
or that..... C:
Dunno, you can toy with it however you want to. I just wanted to toss that in ;>

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I like that idea though lol
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iCandy Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:36 am

Its seems fun if its hosted in the pvp map but i think that it's unfair for new characters or those wif only 1 or 2 rebirths. u can see the difference in their dmg and health. genesis and the two other uber-ranged attack (kinda forgot their names) shud be banned. and maybe u guys shud host it in a jump quest map (new players dun have flash jump or teleport).

Thats all i have to say =x if events are unfair for the new players i think it will leave a bad impression on them. BTW FYI i x3 present collecting >.< all based on luck^^ PS. maybe u guys shud reduce the cake monsters life to 1 so that it can be killed in one hit since most "pros" can one hit them anyway. this makes it fair for new-comers. banning genesis is also a must. i rmb when i jux joined this server i was pissed of at the first present collecting event. and also the first silver-slime-hiding event. cuz i was ksed by genesis on both events.

iCandy

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Ohh. Gee iCandy you're right. DD:

Hrm.. either we could equally distribute players.
Divide the older players among with the newer.
And equalize it in skills and such. 0:

Or... I can think of a new idea.
I'll try while eating dinner 8D

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I will plan an event like this ahead of time, I will get everyone's names and when it's almost time for the event, I will make teams based on levels.

Like if theres 4 people for example (there better be more!)
Say there's a level 70, 37, 145, and a 80,

Teams:
70 | 145
80 | 37
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Armyboi wrote:I will plan an event like this ahead of time, I will get everyone's names and when it's almost time for the event, I will make teams based on levels.

Like if theres 4 people for example (there better be more!)
Say there's a level 70, 37, 145, and a 80,

Teams:
70 | 145
80 | 37

Ehh, I was thinking along the lines of that... but iCandy brought up a good point.
There are people who have rbed a lot, so they have skills like genesis, flash jump, etc. rather than skills not in coordination with their current job.
Darn darn. I liked my idea. ;~;
*still thinking of more.*

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 pm

I know I already talked to Johnny about this weeks ago, we will have any AoE attack banned, and in a JQ map would make it so you can't even attack the monsters.
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Actually theres two types of damage formulas in PvP maps
There's the Gay Formula which does around 100-300 damage each shot even if your damage is like 4M.
And then there's the other forumula which can practically OHKO most chars with stronger attacks.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 am

OOOOOOOH?
YOU GUYS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THE MAPS THEMSELVES?
*__* -in awe-

OKIE then I'm not gonna use my brain to think of more then. lul. c:

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 am

That was just mean Erin don't rub it in her face.
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:57 am

Armyboi wrote:That was just mean Erin don't rub it in her face.

That was my "Sarah, look this is exciting I hope you're proud of me" post.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 am

It seemed more like "Hah look what I got and you didn't" to me lol
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imad Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:29 am

o.o teasing?
imad
imad

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mademoiselle Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

whut?
I'm lost. o: What happppenneeeeeed?
& I AM proud of you, Erin c: <3

mademoiselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down