Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KillMeLoveMe's Event Application...

3 posters

Go down

KillMeLoveMe's Event Application... Empty KillMeLoveMe's Event Application...

Post  KillMeLoveMe Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 pm

I need an assistant in making events, if you think you can help, fill out this application.

1. Are you creative? Why or why not?
Very Creative. Idk i just always have crazy urges, may it be good or bad
, and i just have always wanted to make crazy fun stuff.

2. Are you a hyper fun person or quiet and calm person?
Im a very hyper person, i can be calm and serious, but my crazy-ness strives me to limits of creativeness. i should be on meds but thats not within my parents beliefs, lol.

3. What kind of grades do/did you make in school? (Recent, you do not have to

answer this in public, pm me the answer if you want, but if you do not answer

at all, I assume you have bad grades)

Im an Average student(i make B's C's and F's on subjects i really donce care about), Im real smart, but i have a lack of attention of stuff that ceases to grab my interests. But ill pass what i need to pass, i get done with what needs to be done.

4. How old are you?
Im 17 Senior in High School

5. Do you play any instrument?
Nope not anymore. used to play trombone, and tried drums

6. Have you ever been in charge of anything?
Not that i can remember. But im more of the person that sits behind the leader and whispers ideas

7. Are you active enough to talk to me almost every day, and long enough to get

some ideas through?

Oh yeah, i mean there will be times where im out with my friends or girlfriend, but other than that i would be on here haveing conversations spreading ideas.

8. Tell me an idea for an event? (Be creative, the better the idea, the better

chance you have)

Apparently the event would have to be which any character could equally have a chance. But I really dont know whats all in the game yet, because i havent been able to play yet, but when i see whats all in the game then i'd be able to brain storm on what could be available of the events.
But.... I say that there could be say a time limit of say.. 3 hours, and the players would have to go out and kill x amount of monsters in the time, and whoever did so, would go to the final round, and could then be whoever killed the most monsters in x amount of time, then theres the winner of the event, Or..... There could be red team and blue team (ex.), and they would be on a certain map where a JQ would be and in an x amount time whoever had the most people at the top wins, then the next round could be whoever collects the most drops in x amount of time, and 3rd round.. both teams would be on a divided map with each team having a boss. and in X amount of time whoever did the most damage to the boss would win, or whoever killed the boss first ofcourse would be an auto win. which would lead to the winning event team. or if they dont kill whoever had most points at the end would win.

9. Can you code Java? (NPCs only, not required, but do answer)

Im still a programmer in training, So no but im going to school after high school for game design

10. Anything you want to tell me for brownie points?

Lol sorry i dont like brownie points, i'd rather let you pick from the Applications you've been handed. if im not picked it wont break my heart, But if i do, i could really come in hand.
KillMeLoveMe
KillMeLoveMe

Birthday : 1992-05-19

Back to top Go down

KillMeLoveMe's Event Application... Empty Re: KillMeLoveMe's Event Application...

Post  Armyboi Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Until you play I can't really take you as an option, but I like Very Happy
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday : 1994-02-10

https://unpredictablestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KillMeLoveMe's Event Application... Empty Re: KillMeLoveMe's Event Application...

Post  David Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 pm

He's having problems playing atm. I've tried to help him and I will continue to do so. Smile

David
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 pm

David Johnny told me you can fix the initialize bug, teach me in GM Section lol
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KillMeLoveMe Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Yep im in Now, David just fixed it for me, so now i acctually have the experience of the game :]
KillMeLoveMe
KillMeLoveMe

Birthday : 1992-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Like it? lol, and as you will see when I am on I do plenty of events, thus doing my job Razz But I can't get on a whole lot.
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down