Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZorthaN GM application

2 posters

Go down

ZorthaN GM application Empty ZorthaN GM application

Post  zorthan Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 am

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server(s) that you have been in (Pics could give you a big advantage of being picked)= yup... http://www.forcestory.tk/

2. What do you consider hacking?=1st warning, 2nd jailed, 3rd banned...if he is using more than one hack just banned when see...

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?=saving his name....keep eye on it, if hack again...jail him...after out still hacking...sure banned him.

4. How old are you?(for maturity) 22 years old

5.How will you help this server? help who have difficult to playing...chat with who boring in the game...and having some event...

6. How will you help advertise for this server? erm...asking some internet fren join... try promote to all website if have forum...more people join more fun it will be

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. i think not much...because morning i got work.

8. Can you code Java or C++?(GM's apps dont have to answer this question)i would like to learn if got people teach me...because last server got new skill effect..i also wan try some new thing.

9. List Your biggest flaw. when totaly cannot online, working at morning

10. Why should UnpredictableMS choose you as a GM?(list 3 reasons) i'll try my best to make all maple have a great fun time in the game...help them improf some of their homework...chat with them if they boring...spent all my time for them to help make the server become N0.1

11. Anything Else? hope is on you...my msn is nicholas_jowin@hotmail.com...bad or good news also accept...
ZorthaN GM application 616833850l

Last edited by zorthan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

zorthan

Back to top Go down

ZorthaN GM application Empty Re: ZorthaN GM application

Post  Armyboi Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm

This isn't half bad, but on 10 you need to list 3 reasons, but I like you're application, just fix the grammar in it.
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday : 1994-02-10

https://unpredictablestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down