Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addition's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Addition's GM Application Empty Addition's GM Application

Post  Addition Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Do u have any GM experience? List the server(s) that you have been in (Pics could give you a big advantage of being picked)

Actually i do, i've been a Gamemaster on severall other servers, and i've also been a coder
Heres the list -

HaseMS v53 or so (very long ago) Gm for 2weeks lol
CrazyMS v55 (Also quite awhile ago) GM for 3months
GenesisMS v55 (CrazyMS remade) GM for another month
SplashMS v62 (Like 4months ago) Coder and Co-Owner for 2Months
EnvyMS v55 and v62 (Half a year ago)

What do you consider hacking?

Hacking is using exploits of the game to give youself a unfair advantage.
Such as Packet editing,leeching from any kind of Hacking site such as MPCforum.com.

What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it?

-Well, you can't prevent it because i don't really think servers would get Anti-cheating systems running, they just costs too much
-You could turn the Auto-ban on, but that would be to risky because of the damage cap turned off, you would have to modify it and so on.

-I personally, would make a screen shot, get his IP adress, and ban
-The screen shot so he can't run to Johnny and say "i got banned for nothing please unban" -The IP as proof that it really WAS him, and that he can also get banned from hamachi
-And the ban, doesn't really need explanation
. Cool

How old are you?

I'm 16 years old.

How will you help this server?

Well, first of all i would keep it free form hacker, check on everybody one and then, help people with their problems (Yes also make notice asking "Does anybody need help?").
I would ofcourse try to bring some fun into some odd moments, like try to bring it extremly nice and interessting conversations, or also host a event no and then (if i have permission)

How will you help advertise for this server?

Well... VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!~

Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not.

Yes, very i'm on summer vacation and i only play one server at a time, and you can see how active i am, i mean i play till its 5AM (my time) so i can clearly answer that question with YES.

Can you code Java or C++?(GM's apps dont have to answer this question)

Well, yea i can code some java, i'm not good but i'll post a NPC that i made at the bottom of the application.
AND
Coding is not everything, for example i'm pretty handy with WZ editing, David and so on which are using my Effect WZ will prob. give me right, i hope Smile

List Your biggest flaw.

Having little beginner failure in scripts that i make lol :p but mostly i work them out
I tend to go to sleep when bored
i'm pretty lazy Smile

Why should UnpredictableMS choose you as a GM?(list 3 reasons)

- Because i'm a very active, polite,outgoing,charming person
- I could help out with some codings if Style needs help
- Because i can WZ edit.
- I'm super helpfull

Anything Else?

My name is Chris i live in Germany ofcourse i got to school in Germany too
I've got a little 5 year old sister and THREE cats, i personally am 16 years old and in my last year of school

And here my NPC that i promised you.

// Coded by Addition or SplashMS

var priceA = 10000000;
var priceB = 56000000;
var priceC = 100000000;
var priceD = 550000000;

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
cm.dispose();
return;}
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendYesNo("Would you, like to go to the SplashMS Funisland? \r\n it only costs you #b " + priceA + " mesos#k to got there. \r\n#p BUT#k you will have extra costs because, you will have to #r go to other map#k to get #b EXP#k So do you?\r\n #L0# YES #l \r\n #L1# NO #l");
}else{
cm.sendSimple("Oh okay, fine then i guess i'll see you some other time *Laugh*");
cm.dispose();

} if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 0) {
if(cm.getMeso() >=priceA) {

cm.gainmeso(-priceA);
cm.warp(0,0);
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.sendOk("You don't have enough to pay " + priceA + " mesos please get some more");
cm.dispose();
}
}
else if (status == 2) {
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendSimple("Hmmmmm! you #bdidn't#k fall for the trick, damn!\r\n Fine i'll show you the other offers.");
}
}

else if (status == 3) {
cm.sendOK(" Okay, so since you're smart enough to Come to this point \r\n i'll show you what we can do.\r\n My actuall occupation is to bring you maplers to the #b 3#k Different places in SplashMS");
}
else if (status == 4) {
cm.sendYesNo("Would you like to go to the #L2#Hasemaps#l? They cost you #b " + priceB + "#k mesos \r\n OR \r\n Maybe the #L3#Addimaps#l? These cost you #b" + priceC + " mesos#k \r\n #k#L4# Leave this Chat and train!#l");
}
} else if (status == 5) {
if (selection == 2) {
if (cm.getMeso() >=priceB); {

cm.gainmeso(-priceB);
cm.warp(0,0);
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.sendOk("Sorry but you actually failed at this point by not being able to pay #b" + priceB + "mesos#k");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
else if (status == 6) {
if (selection == 3) {
if(cm.getMeso() >=priceC); {

cm.gainmeso(-priceC);
cm.warp(0,0);
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.sendOk("Sorry but you actually failed at this point by not being able to pay #b" + priceC + "mesos#k");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
else if (status == 7) {
if (selection == 4) {

cm.sendSimple("Wow you actually didn't fall for my double tricking\r\ \r\n \r\n #p #L5# True#l#k");
}
}
else if (status == Cool {
if (selection == 5) {
if (cm.getMeso() >=priceD); {

cm.sendOk("You can now Finally warp to the #b best#k map congratulations you kept patience and now you will be rewarded.");
cm.warp(0,0);
} else {
cm.sendSimple("You dont have enough mesos get #b" + priceD + "mesos#k and come back later.");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
}
}

Just because the NPC script is complete does not mean that you can leech it, and if you do please give credits.

i actually don't know if it works because i coded this long time ago as i wasnt that good.

Addition's GM Application Maple010

Last edited by Addition on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Addition

Birthday : 1993-04-16

Back to top Go down

Addition's GM Application Empty Re: Addition's GM Application

Post  Blue Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Lol, the NPC code made me lag XD.
Nice app
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Armyboi Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:29 pm

What does the NPC do?
Armyboi
Armyboi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday : 1994-02-10

https://unpredictablestory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Addition Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, on the server (SplashMS) we had a "Funisland" for people, they paid a price and got warped then i came up with this NPC, it tells you there are 3-4 different parts dunno the right number and it only gives you 2 options to pick on the first thing and a "i dont want to get warped" when you click if it says "Damn, you dont want to?, how about these" and then it offers you 2 other places to warp, and if you click no again blabla it was "damn you didnt fall for my trickzzz rawr, and gives you the last oppotunity to get warp (You can click Escape all the time) not that i would trap you peoples oO

Thats basically it ofcours due to posting it looks abit messy but it isnt. Smile
Edit : at the moment it only warps to the beginners map so the commands have to be edited and so on never used this NPC on splashMS

Addition

Back to top Go down

Post  Addition Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Teh überfux epic bump.

Addition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content