Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coleburner's Application

3 posters

Go down

Coleburner's Application Empty Coleburner's Application

Post  coleburner Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 pm

1. Do u have any GM experience? No

2. What do you consider hacking?I don't like hackers at all and its wrong but ,I understand .Because people don't have the time to level up the way they want to or get something they need

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? ask them politely to stop turn it off , if they don't its a perm ban

4. How old are you?14

5.How will you help this server? Try to keep everyone happy and try to expan unpredictableMS

6. How will you help advertise for this server? Asking people and I could try to make banners etc.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. Im friendly ,trust worthy and loyal

8. Can you code Java or C++? I have no experiance with coding

9. List Your biggest flaw.

10. Why should UnpredictableMS choose you as a GM?I would help someone in unpredictableMS if they need it. Try to get people to play unpredictableMS,and keep it clean

11. Anything Else?
Im not the smartest person out there but Im probably the nicest person.

coleburner

Back to top Go down

Coleburner's Application Empty Re: Coleburner's Application

Post  Wangester12 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 am

coleburner wrote:1. Do u have any GM experience? No

2. What do you consider hacking?I don't like hackers at all and its wrong but ,I understand .Because people don't have the time to level up the way they want to or get something they need

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? ask them politely to stop turn it off , if they don't its a perm ban

4. How old are you?14

5.How will you help this server? Try to keep everyone happy and try to expan unpredictableMS

6. How will you help advertise for this server? Asking people and I could try to make banners etc.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. Im friendly ,trust worthy and loyal

10. Why should UnpredictableMS choose you as a GM?I would help someone in unpredictableMS if they need it. Try to get people to play unpredictableMS,and keep it clean

11. Anything Else?

so by the looks of it ur saying u have no flaws and ur awesome. dude nobody is prefect so try to put in at least 1 flaw u have Neutral

Wangester12

Back to top Go down

Post  Addition Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

coleburner wrote:1. Do u have any GM experience? No

4. How old are you?14

11. Anything Else?

To the thing in red if you do it that way they will just log off creat a new accoutn and start hacking again.

To the thing in blue, this is a high rate server how can you understand people that don't have 5minutes to reach level 200?

Listing your biggest flaw is not a optional thing, its a must.

Addition

Birthday : 1993-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down