Unpredictable Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious' GM Application

Go down

Vicious' GM Application Empty Vicious' GM Application

Post  tdr612 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm

1. Do u have any GM experience? List the server(s) that you have been in (Pics could give you a big advantage of being picked) I was a GM for iMapler right after a major hacker attack was when I started. I helped keep the players at ease during their mess...then 2 months or 3 months later it disappeared. No pics =/ PC is cruddy so I never take screens for anything...but I CAN.

2. What do you consider hacking? 3rd party programs that allow you to do anything you shouldnt be able to do. Fly, swim, item vac, monster vac, fast atk, dmg hack. There are more...but I think you get the idea I know what I am talking about =P

3. What are the things you would do to prevent hacking or if you see someone hacking how would you handle it? Well when I was a GM for iMapler we were told we had to warn people first. It all depends how the owner wishes it to be handled. I follow instructions well ^^ I would assume some jail time with a warning then if the person persists, bannage >Very Happy

4. How old are you?(for maturity) 21 years of age. Probably the oldest person in the server xD

5.How will you help this server? I will help in any way I can. Anytime I see someone with an issue, I will assist them. I will be active in forums as well. And hopefully be able to host some cool events ^^ Not to mention handling hackers.

6. How will you help advertise for this server? I know A LOT of info about making a ps popular but it comes at the risk of being shut down if it becomes too popular. I spoke with Johny about this my first day joined.

7. Are you a dedicated person? List reasons why or why not. Yes, I am. My reason: When someone gives me a responsibility I don't let them down even if there is no pay involved. Being a GM is a job title as far as I am concerned. I do my jobs.

8. Can you code Java or C++?(GM's apps dont have to answer this question) Wish I could...

9. List Your biggest flaw. I work a real full time job, so I am only on before/after for 1-3 hrs (2-6 daily). If I have plans with friends its the lesser.

10. Why should UnpredictableMS choose you as a GM?(list 3 reasons) 1) I refuse to abuse power and report those who do; GM is a responsibility. 2) I consider myself more than mature and fair enough for the job. 3) I actually care about the job, I don't just want special privileges.

11. Anything Else? Just a thank you for giving me your time =)

tdr612

Back to top Go down